Searching for the Best Eye Massager for a long time but couldn’t find it yet? So here I have come up with my list of 9 Best Eye massager in 2020. In this article, I have covered everything which a customer should know before buying any Best eye massager. Here, you will get a proper overview of all the massagers with its pros and cons because you should know both the aspects of the product before purchasing them.
Your time will be more beneficial if you are searching for the answers to the following questions:
1. Do you feel your vision to be unfocused or blurry?
2. Do you always suffer from dry eyes and dark circles near your eyes?
3. Or, do you get headaches around your eyes?
These questions will surely be explained properly in this article soon. Before talking about anything else, let’s talk about what is an eye massager? and how does it work?
Quick Answer: Top 9 Best Eye Massagers in 2020
- Best Overall- ESARORA Ice Roller for Face & Eye
- Best for Eye Stress- Bromose Wireless Foldable Rechargeable Eye Massager
- Best for Heat Steamer- Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink-Eye Esthetic Steamer
- Best Alternate of Eye Bags-RENPHO Best Eye Massager with Eye Therapy
- Best for Massage Glasses with Vibration- SKANDAS Best Eye Massager
- Best for Improve Sleeping –OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager
- Best for reducing puffiness- Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Best Eye Massager
- Best for Dark Circle- Unique Gadget Mini 108 Best Eye Massager
- Best for vision Care-Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Portable Eye Mask
Top 9 Best Eye Massagers in 2020
|ESARORA Ice Roller for Face & Eye||Special Feature: Massage eye socket and temples to relieve fatigue||Check Price|
|Bromose Wireless Foldable Rechargeable Eye Massager||Special Feature: Powerful Heating Masssage||Check Price|
|Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink-Eye Esthetic Steamer||Special Feature: Warmly enveloping the eyes||Check Price|
|RENPHO Best Eye Massager with Eye Therapy||Special Feature: Better for relieving eye strain, eye puffiness, dry eyes, sinus pressure||Check Price|
|SKANDAS Best Eye Massager||Special Feature: Electric speakers provide a relaxing musical massage||Check Price|
Before talking further I want to show you my list of “9 Best Eye Massager in 2020“:
#1 The first in our list is “ESARORA Ice Roller for Face & Eye“
The way your skin looks the way it tells about your age so the “ESARORA Ice Roller for Face & Eye” is best used for removing wrinkles and dry skin. It also prevents the skin after sunburn which is it is really helpful for those who work outdoors only because they are the only ones who get the redness on the faces most.
The massager contains the eye socket and temple to relieve stress and extreme tiredness. The device is also helpful for women with menopause as it reduces high fever.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “ESARORA Ice Roller for Face & Eye” is 4.6 stars out of 5, that is surprising because it doesn’t contain many special features.
#2 The second in our list is “Bromose Wireless Foldable Rechargeable Eye Massager”
This “Bromose Wireless Foldable Rechargeable Eye Massager” simply contains all the features which a first-time buyer wants. I personally like this device a lot because it consists of five modes: Sleep mode, Clear mode, Dynamic mode, Comfort mode, and Integrated mode, which provide air pressures and vibration pressure.
The massage temperature is 107 degrees Fahrenheit which is quite secure for your eyes. It provides comprehensive massage which helps in increasing blood circulation as well as decreasing puffiness, strain, and dark circles around the eyes. This eye massage comes with Bluetooth features which I was talking about in the section “The attributes of the device which you should consider”.
The product provides the safest heat temperature for the eye-massages that is 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It enhances your relaxation as the built-in music system helps in decreasing anxiety and stress. Now, let’s talk about its pros and cons.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “Bromose Wireless Foldable Rechargeable Eye Massager” is 4.3 stars out of 5,I am not satisfied with the ratings because it contains many features to fulfill all the requirements.
#3 The third in our list is “Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink-Eye Esthetic Steamer”
The “Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink-Eye Esthetic Steamer” provides heat and stream to moisturize your eyes and skin that helps you sleep properly. Firstly, the product is 1.12 lbs which are not heavy and is quite comfortable for your eyes. Secondly, it prevents eye strain, improves your vision, helps in blood circulation under the eyes, and reduces pain.
Lastly, it is made up of a tough kind of material and is durable. The pros and cons are:
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink-Eye Esthetic Steamer” is 3.5 stars out of 5.
#4 The fourth in our list is “RENPHO Best Eye Massager with Eye Therapy”
The “RENPHO Best Eye Massager with Eye Therapy” will help you sleep comfortably at night and make your eyes healthier in all ways. It uses two motors and air pressure for minimizing dark circles, reducing headaches, and relieving severe pain. The messager also provides vibration, heat compression and comes with a music system.
The best part of this massager is that it heats up quickly which means if you are in a hurry then this feature will give you a great benefit. You can easily listen to music while having comfortable eye massages with various modes like sleep, beauty, automatic, clear, and liveliness modes.
Whenever you press on/odd button it will tell which button you pressed. The device comes with a carry case which makes it portable and offers a long-lasting battery that can be rechargeable through USB.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “RENPHO Best Eye Massager with Eye Therapy” is 4.3 stars out of 5.
#5 The fifth in our list is “SKANDAS Best Eye Massager“
The “SKANDAS Best Eye Massager” is a facial and wearable massager that covers almost all parts of your face and gives you a full massage over your temples, forehead, and cheeks. It has four massage modes names Airbag massage, Vibration massage, Musical massage, and Thermal massage modes.
This eye massager comes with 2 built-in speakers that will provide you a virtual relaxing environment which is really very amazing for a subconscious mind. This device, unfortunately, has lots of faults but before going for cons lets see the pros of this eye massager
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “SKANDAS Best Eye Massager” is 3.8 stars out of 5, which is fine after having those imperfections
|OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager||Special Feature: Music Air Pressure for Fatigue Relief Improve Sleeping-PU||Check Price|
|Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Best Eye Massager||Special Feature: helps reduce puffiness and dark||Check Price|
|Unique Gadget Mini 108 Best Eye Massager||Special Feature: Best for dark circle||Check Price|
|Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Portable Eye Mask||Special Feature: Dry Eye Relax Vision Care Eyestrain Stress Relief||Check Price|
#6 The sixth in our list is “OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager”
The “OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager” is the wearable mask that helps in removing dark circles around the eyes with heating, vibrating, and air pressure modes. It has all the features that a customer will need, you can even set the time of the session.
If you are having eye strain in public you can even have that eye-massager with a soothing built-in music system. It comes with a soft cushion around the eye part and is highly-portable with foldable design. In conclusion, the device increases blood circulation, reduces blurriness, and all-day stress. It also provides you four controllable buttons, adjustable headband, and 3-3.5 hours rechargeable time.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “OSITO Rechargeable Eye Massager” is 3.9 stars out of 5.
#7 The seventh in our list is “Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Best Eye Massager“
The “Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Eye Massager” is best for relieving eye strain, reducing headache, and helps in relaxing your mind with its amazing massage modes. It increased blood circulation and removes eye strain after using computers and mobile phones for so long.
Just a one-day session (of around 15 minutes) with a built-in music system will make your whole body fully relaxed and comfortable. You can even set your own favorite music also which will enhance your subconscious mind. It comes with a carrying case and is portable.
However, this eye-massager is best for those people who have almost all types of eyes pain after doing all day-work. Even the older person can use this device with ease as it contains lots of unique features. Now let’s talk about some pros and cons of this massager.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Eye Massager” is 3.4 stars out of 5, according to me it’s relatively low because it offers most of the features compared to others.
#8 The eighth in our list is “Unique Gadget Mini 108 Best Eye Massager“
The “Unique Gadget Mini 108 Best Eye Massager” is small in size and will make you love it at a first glance. It is almost 62 g in weight and is available in many colors. This cordless mini massager is a battery-operated-device and consumes the power of 0.5 W.
Therefore, it is a kind of cute gadget that can be put even in a pocket. If you just want a device whom can you take anywhere like buses, cars, or even parks then this tiny massager will help you in relaxing your small areas muscles.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “Unique Gadget Mini 108 Best Eye Massager” is 3.6 stars out of 5.
#9 The ninth in our list is “Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Portable Eye Mask”
The “Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Portable Eye Mask” has nine different acupressure which inflates and deflates in a circle moving around the eyebrows and cheekbones to improve the blood circulation of your eyes and helps in reducing the dark circles and puffiness.
If you wake up and ever feel like having dry eyes, puffiness, and dark circles around your eyes then just put this mask on and close your eyes to relive them.
For instance, it mostly suits students who have these kinds of problems after days and hours of studying. This device has three different modes ( sleep, med, and hard) and a good quality strap which allows you to lose and tight it for the intense massages. The product provides the safest heat temperature for the eye-massages that is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
You will face a little problem with airbags because it produces a sound of 65 decibels which is slightly harmful to the ears. It also provides a built-in music system for your relaxing massage session to make it more comfortable. You can even change or add the playlist of your own choice. Now let’s look for the pros and cons of this eye-massager.
Amazon Rating – Amazon’s rating of “Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Portable Eye Mask” is 3.4 stars out of 5, this is quite shocking for me because it seems very difficult to find any problem in this eye massager.
Eye Massager and it’s working
It is a unique machine which reduces eye-pain and headache. It can be used for various ways like improving eyesight, quality of the skin, and relieving stress, eye-stain, and hypertension. It has high-tech-pain-relief aid and is carefully crafted with special heat technology which will help your skin to be properly hydrated.
Nowadays most of the people suffer problems related to eyes because they are always stuck in the computer or mobile phones. The eye-massagers can be used by both males and females of all ages and even children but with parents’ guidance.
If you love your eyes and don’t want them to be weak, then this massager will help you a lot in relieving them from pain and blurriness. The eye massager simply uses water, air, and fragile substances to achieve comfort compression and for a warm compression, it uses heat to your eyes which is even better to help you get the blood flow.
Most of the eye-massagers are like goggles and a few are like the helmets, both can be portable and can last for a very long time. Like mentioned above that they are best used for the people who spend most of their time on computers and for those who deal with stress a lot. Now I want to tell you about the types of eye-massagers.
Types Of Eye Massagers: There are usually four types of eye-massage devices –
- Heat eye massagers
- Infrared eye massagers
- Wearable massagers and
- Manual massagers
- Heat Eye Massager – With the name itself, it uses heat to lower inflammation, increase the blood flow, relieve headaches, and open the pores for allowing your skin to get hydrated. It also helps in reducing acne, blurry vision, and dark circles around your eyes. These eye massagers are widely used for cleaning and preparing the face before you apply the skin creams.
Most people fear using heat eye massager because they think that it might affect their skin in the wrong way but with personal and other’s experience it doesn’t harm your skin and 100 percent safe when used properly. Children before 15 years may use it with parents’ guidance.
- Infrared Eye Massager – This type of Massager uses infrared technology to get their work done and doesn’t emit any heat for massaging your eyes. This Massager is best used for beauty-enhancing products for the benefit it offers to the skin.
Most people prefer Infrared-Eye Massager because it improves the health and vision of the eyes simultaneously. It helps in reducing stress and dark circles through blood circulation.
- Wearable Eye Massager – These devices are best for those who love traveling a lot. The dimensions of wearable eye massagers are a little bigger than that of the sleeping mask. It is not suitable for people who want fast sessions because it should be used for a longer period of time.
The cushions at the edge of its surface make it very comfortable while using them. It contains various functions like different heat and massage therapies. These types of Wearable Eye massagers are best used for older people as they can use it for longer hours at once.
- Manual Eye Massager – They are almost the same as the wearable devices. It is light-weighted and easier to carry, so you can use them anywhere anytime you want to get the message. You just have to massage your eyes for a few minutes and then you will get relief for sure. The only difference is that you have to control the massager by hand whenever used.
Now, I will tell you the most important features that you should consider while purchasing any Best Eye Massager:
- Power Source – Some eye massagers are rechargeable and some use batteries for charging but I see the former way of charging a better option because you don’t need to buy new batteries continuously. If you will use the device for a longer period of time then go for the rechargeable ones.
- Comfort – It is the most prominent feature of any Eye Massager that you will buy because when you will apply it on your eyes and the device is not comfortable than the product is not worth purchasing. Do get a device with a cushion that is soft and won’t harm your eyes in any way. Having a comfortable and light-weighted cushion will be the best for an eye massager.
- Customization – The settings of an Eye Massager play a vital role because if you have more adjustable options the more you can enjoy and take benefits of that device. You will be able to modify options like massage techniques, heat, and pressure levels according to your eyes and skin needs.
- Music-Playing System – If you are a music lover like me then you should definitely consider this attribute in an eye massager. It adds up an extra feature in the device with soothing and relaxing sound effects. This quality of the device is totally an option, if you don’t want a music-playing system in an eye massager you can easily skip this one. This type of device is widely used by Nature lovers and Melophiles.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs ):
Q.1) Are Eye-Massagers risky as it deals with the most sensitive part of our face i.e “Eyes”?
Q.2) Do these devices work for puffy eyes?
Q.3) Should I go for the most expensive Eye-Massager or with the other one that has the best features?
Conclusion – My Verdict and Ending Notes
I have explained each and everything which a buyer should know before purchasing an eye-massager. People mostly have this doubt that which device will be best for them if they are first time buyers, so in this list, I have cleared their doubt also.
I have listed all the products for all types of people considering their budget. and read lots of reviews and comments of the buyers before making my list of 9 best eye massager in 2020. For showing both the sides of the products I have mentioned all the pros and cons of them. It is hoped that you all loved this article and thank you for going throughout the list.
If this index of best eye-massagers helped you in purchasing them, do share it with your family, friends, and acquaintances.